By Arctic Palm
CS-RDS interfaces your DJB automation with your RDS encoder. Includes 1 Year Arctic Palm Phone Support ($120 Value).
Center Stage Live includes a complete scheduling module for promo’s, cross promos, contest, updates and includes a special "CART Triggered" feature to display specific messages when a cart is played.
This software works with both DJB Radio, DJB Radio CS and DJB-II Automation systems.
This package includes an Annual Support Agreement with FREE upgrades and phone Support from Arctic Palm. For the latest information visit Arctic Palm.
Some Features of Center Stage RDS:
- Multiple (2 FM stations per license) automation system support via Serial, IP or disk file
- Cart Triggered messages
- Print or extract affidavit information
- Station Branding
- Automatic Weather Updates
- Normalized Text formatting option
- Play list history for web or intranet
- Capture data via COM, IP or disk file
- End Music message for Web Site
- Schedule messages by date, day of week and day part from your desktop
- Update with existing Newsroom software or other applications
- Multiple PTY codes by day part
- Desktop Viewer to monitor RDS text
- Sponsor Identification
- “COM Port Aware” feature allows multiple feeds to the same encoder
- Supports Radio Text and DPS
- Multiple stations from a single PC
- Update web pages with Now Playing data
- Ask about remote access and the new Sportscaster module
In addition to CSRDS, Center Stage Live includes several other features designed specifically for broadcasters. This Includes:
- On Line Song Request
- Electronic (Fault) reporting
- Schedule Live copy to your control room or web site\
- Weather alerts
- Multi-Day Log View/Print
- Contact Lists
- Automated XML updates for web sites
- Show Prep with password protection
- User defined prompters or Pop-Up windows for live copy
- Internet “hot Links”
- IP to Serial / Serial to IP converter
- Reporting for NPR stations that play CD's and Digital Audio on automation systems
Arctic Palm will let you download and try Center Stage in your station. Just click the button below to link to the download.